One of the catchiest opening songs ever to grace a game. For anyone who can recall it, they will no doubt have fond memories of 16-bit classic - Cannon Fodder. Brainchild of Sensible Software, the squad based shooter was an absolute riot to play- and bags of fun.
Outpost 2210 features similar squad based game play, with larger and more intricate worlds. Created using Game Maker 6, it uses the scripting language provided to implement interesting game play features.
Some highlights include:
- Patrolling enemies with line of sight vision.
- A selection of weapons and power-ups, including mines and rockets.
- Key controlled doors and traps to avoid.
- Automap for easier navigation.
- Challenging final boss encounter.